Island Resort Creates Chance for Couples to Celebrate Nuptials or Anniversaries Later
Your Escape to Island Bliss awaits.
Amilla Maldives Resort & Residences has become the first resort in the Maldives to offer guests the incredible chance to defer a previously time-limited honeymoon/anniversary offer and redeem it up to 18 months later, due to the coronavirus pandemic upon presentation of your wedding certificate.
Available for a minimum booking of four, seven or ten nights.
- A bottle of wine to welcome you to your tropical honeymoon destination
- One special bedtime ‘turndown service’ with romantic flowers
- An additional 30 minutes added to any 60-minute treatment booked at the island’s gorgeous Jaavu Spa.
For those staying for Seven Nights will also get, in addition:
- A surprise excursion to be confirmed by their personal ‘katheeb’ (butler) during the stay
- A romantic dinner at Amilla’s signature sunset overwater restaurant, Feeling Koi.
And any couples booking for at least 10 nights will get – on top of all of that:
- A professional 30-minute photography session with a complimentary framed picture
Terms and Conditions:
- Couples are also able to combine this deal with Amilla’s other special offers such as renewal of vows ceremonies or special experiences such as a night of ‘glamping’ like no other, with champagne and spa treatments in the jungle bubble pod.
- The amazing deal is available from September 1st, 2020 to December 19th, 2021; and couples will be asked to show their wedding certificate at the time of booking to confirm the dates.
For more information, or to book, please contact us.